Monday, September 13, 2010

The Junction


I'd like to thank Hairy T's for having me over the weekend at the Junction Arts Festiaval, I had a great time hanging with you guys for the weekend. To all the super FRESH people I met over the weekend, it was fun doing your caricatures. Lastly for those with questions and general inquiries about commissions and freelance, you can email me my contact info is available on the business I handed out if you didn't get one I'll provide it at the bottom . Thanks again to one and all for the support it appreciated, STAY FRESH!!!

Email : hpblak@gmail.com

Perry L J Osuna

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

your work is like this pic .. outta this world!

Always glad to see you kikn ace Perry

keep on keepin on

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home