Monday, August 30, 2010

Fan Expo 2010









I'd like to start off by thanking everyone that stopped by and especially those who were kind enough to purchase the sketchbook or one of the prints . I look forward to doing it all over again next year, hope to see all you kool people again.

Thanks to: Carlos Gonzalves you've played a major part in getting the dream going. To Jody your the better part of me. To Bobby Chiu your work and friendship is a constant inspiration I've learned a lot from you and still continue to and it always a good time when we hang word. To Kei Acedera your as kool as they come and your work as well is a constant inspiration it and honor to call you my friend. Thierry Lafontaine Thanks for the support I can't wait for you to do a book so I can show the same support you've shown me. To Fez the support is appreciated I know you'll kill it when your finished at Sheridan. To Doug and Heidi Sneyd it been great getting to know you both and hearing all those awesome stories thanks again for the copies your books I love your work.

In addition: Nami,Steph,Matt,Mad,Jen ,Braden Mike, Jen.

A special thanks to my friend and brother Tafewa Turner a amazing artist who came through like nuclear blast with all his positive energy much thanks!!!

As well to my Mom and Dad for supporting this dream of mine it was appreciated!!!

The post is of a few pages from the sketchbook and a alternate cover I had printed as well. I you enjoy it as much I enjoyed creating it.

P.S
In all the excitement I forgot to mention my sketchbook Fire From The Dragon will be available at The Labyrinth in downtown Toronto. You can also find their blog on my links please check it out, they have a wide selection of very awesome books as well as other items.

Thanks to Dan and Jessica of The Labyrinth for supporting this sketchbook

The Labyrinth
386 Bloor Street West
Toronto,Ontario
M5S 1X4 Canada

The Labyrinth Blog

Thanks once again

Stay fresh one and all !!!!

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna




Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Sol said...

Cool! I just saw your artwork on the Animation Road Show blog. Nice work man!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Kristian said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Shaz Enrico Lym said...

These are doope...really feelin that OG mexican dude

8:14 AM  
Blogger Samax said...

wow! This isht looks DOPE! fabulous characters! dude with the tats looks AUTHENTIC!

1:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes bless up king. the works is proper.

link up

eazzee@Gmail.com

hench ez

ob1

7:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome sketches!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home